RE: Multiple short pieces

From: Ed Ardzinski
Subject: RE: Multiple short pieces
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:20:49 +0000

That's exactly how I've done it for bass guitar riffs and scale exercises.  I've even used \markup in between score blocks to add gab between the scale exercises.  Let me know off line if you'd like to see an example, but it will take me a while to get it to you (likely tomorrow) as I'm at work right now and have music rehearsal tonight.