Re: Chords with autochange

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Chords with autochange
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 19:47:52 +0200

That's not supported in LilyPond for the moment. If you are fluent in the Scheme programming language, you might be able to implement a music function that automatically splits a chord into two separate
chords as you describe.

  /Mats

Quoting Jeffvidal <address@hidden>:

Hello,

I don't know if it's possible, but when I write a chord, I'd like lilypond
to put each note of the chord in the appropriate piano staff.

Because when I use autochange with a chord, it currently puts the whole
chord at the top or bottom staff but never "explode" the chord like I'd like
it to do...

Is it possible ?

Thank you