Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: [layout tweaks] 1. fill-line
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 22:41:10 +0200

If I get your problem correctly you want something like this:

|Index              Title                |
|                  Subtitle              |

Please confirm because I am not entirely sure if that's what you want.
If it is, I will show you how to do it.

regards,

Tao

-------- Original-Nachricht --------