master file in emacs lilypond mode

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: master file in emacs lilypond mode
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:59:22 -0400

I'm working on a piece where what I'm editing is the include files,
but what I want to run lilypond on is a master file.  I've been
enjoying just saying "C-c C-l" to run lilypond, but I can't figure out
how to tell lilypond what the master file is.

I already have a template with some local variables set, so the most
convenient thing would just be to put it there, the way auctex does.

I assume I could do that if I found out what the name of the variable
I had to set was.

Is anyone using this feature who could give me a hint?

(617) 661-8097  fax: (501) 641-5011
233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139