Solutions for integrating Lilypond examples in CMS? Screen and pdf outpu

From: Jonas Nyström
Subject: Solutions for integrating Lilypond examples in CMS? Screen and pdf output
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 11:35:32 +0200

Hi!

We want to use Lilypond for generating music examples integrated in text for display in a e-learning CMS context (using for example Joomla, Moodle or Wordpress as backend). We got ScoreRender ( http://scorerender.abelcheung.org/) working well for a Wordpress installation on my Linux Ubuntu server, but I guess it needs a lot of hack if I want to publish the content to a pdf, getting printer resolution music examples.

What is the best way to do this?

Maybe there is a way to direct the display of DocBook or Lilypond-book to web and/or pdf? (I'm completely new to any of these.)
For me it's important to be able to use other CMS plugins to process content, and I guess that the use of "book-formats" make this harder...

Any ideas to share?

Regards / Jonas