Fonts in SVG output

From: Benjamin Esham
Subject: Fonts in SVG output
Date: Sun, 27 May 2007 17:04:30 -0400

Hello all,

I'm having some issues with Lilypond 2.10.x's SVG export. I tried to open an exported file in Inkscape 0.44.1, and most of the music showed up fine, but the time signature was in a wrong font, and the piano-staff brace showed up as a small box. I've already copied the fonts from .../share/lilypond/fonts/otf into ~/.fonts; is there anything else I need to do to get exported SVG files to appear correctly?

Thanks for any help,
--
Benjamin D. Esham
address@hidden  |  AIM: bdesham128  |  Jabber: same as e-mail