Changing title and stanza font

From: Christoph Bartoschek
Subject: Changing title and stanza font
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 23:20:22 +0200

Hi,

how can I change the title font?

I tried to use

\markup { \override #’(font-name . "MetaPro-Bold") {"Title} }

but this does not work.

Additionally I would like to change the numbering of the stanzas to my
preferred font. I am able to change the lyrics font but the numbers are still
in the old font.

This is how I add my lyrics:

\addlyrics {\override Score . LyricText #'font-name = #"MetaPro-Normal"
            \set stanza = "1. "
            text text text text

Altogether I would like to change all fonts used to the MetaPro family of
fonts. What is the easiest way to achieve this?

Christoph