Re: Measures per line?

From: Chad Etzel
Subject: Re: Measures per line?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:04:35 -0400

Not sure if this is exactly what you want, but there's a way to make measures per line be consistent on each line (not as flexible as having a maximum, but at least it's a start...)

From 11.3.1 of manual:

<< \repeat unfold 7 {
         s1 \noBreak s1 \noBreak s1 \noBreak s1 \break     % 4 measures then a break
    }
   % insert the real music here...

This makes the 28 measures block (4 measures repeated 7 times, assuming 4/4 time) be broken every 4 measures, and only there.
-Chad