handwritten font, drupal plugin

From: Curt Siffert
Subject: handwritten font, drupal plugin
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 20:18:25 -0700

Hi, I'm thinking about learning lilypond as a really fast way to come up with jazz lead sheets like the ones
in my fake books.

I'm so used to the cool-looking handwritten fonts for chord symbols, though.  Is there a way to make that
happen for lilypond?  Or, less importantly, the handwritten look for the engraving itself?

I'd like to figure out how to templatize this as much as possible so it's just a matter of adding title, chords,
melody line, and lyrics.  Especially multiple lines of chord symbols (for alternate changes).  Then I could
easily start going through the lead sheets in my fake books and modifying them for my purposes.

Finally does anyone know if there is already a drupal plugin for lilypond syntax?  I saw one for wordpress but I use drupal.

Thanks for any suggestions!

http://curtsiffert.com/    I write music.    You download it for free.