Re: Please help Lilypond 2.10.23.-MacPython OS X- 2.3.3-1

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Please help Lilypond 2.10.23.-MacPython OS X- 2.3.3-1
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 15:15:47 +0200

Since Python is included in the LilyPond installation
package, there is no need to install any separate Python
package. I don't really know anything specific about the MacOS, but haven't seen any similar problems reported earlier on the mailing list. A wild guess is that your real problem is that you have the separate package installed and that it
for some reason is used instead of the one bundled with LilyPond.

   /Mats

Quoting Bob Morabito <address@hidden>:

Im using Mac OS 10.2.7--

Upon staring Lily Pond I keep getting an error box saying "MacPython 2.3 is
needed to run this application"

but I installed 2.3.3-1?

Please help-

Thanks so much-