Template for a leadsheet (vocal, chords, lyrics, several verses)

From: Jens Meyer
Subject: Template for a leadsheet (vocal, chords, lyrics, several verses)
Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 15:45:49 +0200

Hello Lilypond-users!

I used music-printing with my Windows-sequencing-software since several
years until I "met" Lilypond yesterday.

Wow - I am deeply impressed about this software! I spent several hours
(and a part of the night...) to understand the basics and to print my
first layout.
Printing vocals with chords and lyrics was successful now. ;-)

But I can't find a solution for printing a leadsheet like this:

- chorus (including "\repeat", chords, one line lyrics)
- verse (including chords, 3 lines lyrics for 3 verses)

I had a look at the examples and snippets but I can't find an example
for that. I would suggest that this is no major problem for this great
software, isn't it? ;-)

Do you have any hints or template for me?

Thank you in advance,
kind and musical greetings,

         Jens