Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?

From: Trevor Bača
Subject: Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:19:53 -0400

On 4/24/07, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:

p.s. I'd be using something beyond 2.11.12, but every version I've
tried has fontconfig problems, which none of the tips on the list(s)
have solved for me...  =\

Hi Kieren,

You're on a Mac under OS X, yes?

I had fontconfig drama right around .18 or so (though it may have been
earlier) and what fixed it on my OS X box was deleting ~/.fontconfig.
(The tip came from one of James's mail on 27 February, so you've
probably already tried this. But just in case.)

--
Trevor Bača
address@hidden