Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: beginning-of-measure padding value?
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:21:05 -0400

Hi, Graham:

Could you make up a minimal example (perhaps with some of the stuff below)

Will do.

Anything in particular other than this?

Here are three screenshots from my "COA" reed part (sorry: no time to make minimal examples right now, so I can't be sure how many of these are easily reproducible, or are artifacts of my particular score and engraving code).

1. Collisions: between \markup (attached to initial rest), slur, and \mark:

PNG image

2. Collision: dynamic indication in one (single-staff) system with slur, articulation, and \mark in the following system:

PNG image

3. Collisions: \repeat "tremolo":

PNG image

Minimal example for #3:

\version "2.11.12"
\paper { ragged-right = ##t }
\score
{
        { \time 6/4 \repeat "tremolo" 24 { b'32 d'' } | }

Kieren.

p.s. I'd be using something beyond 2.11.12, but every version I've tried has fontconfig problems, which none of the tips on the list(s) have solved for me... =\