Re: Sponsorhip offer: slash on beamed grace notes

From: Henrik Frisk
Subject: Re: Sponsorhip offer: slash on beamed grace notes
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 09:59:51 +0200

Hi Jamie,

> This is a feature request relating to the following thread:
> http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2006-12/msg00253.html
>
> I would be happy to use this solution, but the slash is too short.
> Perhaps I could invent some other hack by inserting postscript directly
> into the score, but I would rather sponsor a new a feature and see it
> integrated into Lilypond properly.
>
> The only example I could find is in the Common Music Notation manual:
> http://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/cmn/cmn/png/grace.png
>
> Any takers?

I'd be in to this. Though I would like the slash to be more slanted and
be more to the center of the beam than what it is in the last two groups
of beamed grace notes in the cmn example above. I think I have a couple of nice
looking examples of this in printed (published) scores at home. I'll
check tonite and see if I can make a scan.

/henrik