Re: Melisma error.

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Melisma error.
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 14:10:03 +0800

Well, the line worked perfectly until I put Line 2 in.  Now I am back where I
was.  There were a couple of instances of two spaces where there should have
been 1, but I corrected those.

I installed the latest version of Lilypond, but it made no difference.

I can't create a self-contained extract, but here is Mats' file and its
continuation:

 \version "2.10.0"
 \relative c'{\time 3/4 a   d, b' | a2   d,4 | e2. ~ | e |fis | fis2 fis4 |
gis!2 a4 | b2 d4 |}
 \addlyrics
 {Let it be --  gin with   me __ Let there be peace on earth, The}

When it prints out, the melisma is ignored, and there is a single underscore
after "me".

Doug.