Re: "between-system-space" command using OpenOffice

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: "between-system-space" command using OpenOffice
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 11:17:40 +0100

You are completely right, in that the spacing between systems is handled
within LaTeX (or HTML or texinfo) if you use lilypond-book. I don't
know anything about the details of the LilyPond support in OpenOffice, but
probably, you can modify the line spacing between the generated EPS
figures within OpenOffice.

As an alternative, you can try to add \book{...} around your full score
(at least if it the full score should fit on a single page). Then, I guess that
between-system-space will act as normally, since you will only get a single
EPS file for the full score.

gio wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm using Lillypond with OpenOffice. I'm not able to set the distance
beetween two systems. It seems to me that the command

\paper {
   between-system-space = 25\mm
}

is disabled by the command:

\include "lilypond-book-preamble.ly"

Can you help me?? Thanks!!

Giordano

ps. I'm not use to write in english, maybe I've done some grammatical
error..
No problems whatsoever!

  /Mats