Re: Where the dot belongs to...

From: José Luis Cruz
Subject: Re: Where the dot belongs to...
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 23:16:05 +0100

Well, although in this case it's pretty clear that the dot belongs to
the F (can't be any other way), it's true that the disposition is
somehow odd. I entered the same sequence of music in sibelius to see
how that software dealed with that problem. I like it better its
solution than lilypond's one. I provide both pngs.

I added ragged-right prior to compile it (in 2.11.20). And I noticed
also that the sharp in A sharp (third measure) is too much separated
from the notehead.

Maybe the experts in music engraving are able to tell us more.

cheers,