Re: Center-aligning objects in Scheme

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Center-aligning objects in Scheme
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:16:31 +0100

Trevor Bača schrieb:

> I saw Vivian's request a couple days' back and didn't think an answer
> would be possible.

To tell you the truth, when I read the request I was absolutely certain
that an answer *is* possible because I am more and more getting the
feeling that both lilypond's and scheme's power are virtually unlimited;
I am still wondering where their combined power might lead us some day... ;)

But given my earlier paltry attempts in harnessing this power I would
never have thought that I could find an answer within a reasonable
amount of time. So I was quite surprised myself to find my n-th attempt
suddenly working.

> I don't know much about submitting to LSR, but this one sure seems
> like a good candidate.

As I wrote in the last email, I am still uncertain if this is the most
straightforward way to do it, and there might be somewhat simpler
solutions. So I will wait a few day for any of the people who are more
into it to make comments. If there is no further reply I will submit it
to LSR with a short explanation of how (I think) it works.

Cheers,
Max