Re: how to set staff size in safe mode

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: how to set staff size in safe mode
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 20:57:03 +0100

This seems like a bug, so I forward it to bug-lilypond. For example,
#(set-global-staff-size 16)

{c' d' e' f'}

works without problems in version 2.8 but fails with the error message

Unbound variable: $defaultpaper

in version 2.11.20.

  /Mats

Quoting Ed Stauff <address@hidden>:

How can I set the staff size in safe mode? I've only been able to find two ways in the documentation: set-global-staff-size and layout-set-staff-size, and neither one works in safe mode. I get this error:

3.ly:8:12: error: GUILE signaled an error for the expression beginning here
\layout {  #
(layout-set-staff-size 15) \context { \Score \remove "Bar_number_engraver" } }
Unbound variable: layout-set-staff-size

I'm using 2.10.20.

Thanks,

-- Ed