Re: Absolute Beginners

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Absolute Beginners
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 10:39:20 +0100

I hope you have noticed that Graham, our main document editor, has already
incorporated a number of ideas from the earlier version of your beginners
guide, into the latest version of the official Tutorial.

   /Mats

Quoting Manuel <address@hidden>:

Chapter 1 of the guide, and a first version of chapters 2, 3 and 4, are now in the wiki:

http://lilypondwiki.tuxfamily.org/index.php? title=Guide_for_the_Absolute_Beginner

Please edit, or post your comments in the discussion page. Thank you!

Manuel