Re: \score vs. \new Score with \midi

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: \score vs. \new Score with \midi
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 10:48:42 +0100

Since you probably have read the documentation much more carefully than
I have, could you please provide more specific hints on where to best put this
information?

  /Mats

Vivian Barty-Taylor wrote:
Would it be possible to add this to the documentation (which I checked thoroughly ) for Rookie users such as myself who think they know how things work and sometimes get it wrong? I guess under the sections relating to Score and MIDI.
Thanks,
Vivian.