Re: Need Help Posting to LSR

From: Cameron Horsburgh
Subject: Re: Need Help Posting to LSR
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 17:29:03 +1100

On Mon, Mar 05, 2007 at 10:21:19PM -0600, Fred Leason wrote:
> Your were right.  I used en-dash which works fine locally but not on
> the server.  I substituted a regular hyphen and everything is up to
> date in LSR under the title SATB Anglican Chant.

Good to see!

There is one problem --- the explanatory note is extremely large, and
dwarfs the picture of the snippet itself. There also seems to be a
problem with the line wrapping. I've tried to htmlise the explanation,
but without any success, and I'll spend a bit of time this evening
trying to get it working. However, it might be better to put the
explanation in a comment in the lily code, and a note to that effect
in the explanation. This way the explanation will stay with the
snippet, and will be a little easier to read.

Cameron Horsburgh