line-width in lilypond-book

From: Morten Lemvigh
Subject: line-width in lilypond-book
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 18:02:04 +0100

I'm trying to set a songbook using lilypond-book with lilypond 2.10.2 and latex with the geometry package. By some reason lilypond doesn't guess the right linewidth, so I have tried to specify it by:

\lilypondfile[line-width=10\cm]{infile.ly}

but that doesn't affect the linewidth. But if I set line-width in the layout block in the .ly-file, then it works nicely.

I would like the scaling to take place in the latex document, so if anyone could tell me, why it works in the one place but not in the other, I would be thankful!

Best regards,
Morten