chord and clef questions

From: rif
Subject: chord and clef questions
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 09:27:20 -0500

Hi.

I'm typesetting a jazz lead sheet, and trying to go for a somewhat
"RealBook" style look, and I'm having a couple of problems.  I've combed
the documentation, but I'm not really finding the answers.  (I'm using
lilypond 2.6.3, which is the current ubuntu linux version.)

1.  At the end of the tune is a turnaround, so I'd like to put one or
more measures of chords inside (a single set of) parenthesis.  Is this
possible?

2.  Is there an easy way to only have the treble clef symbol and key
signature to only appear on the first line of each page?

Cheers,

rif