Re: Size of Musica Ficta Accidentals

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Size of Musica Ficta Accidentals
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 15:00:56 +0100

It seems that this is a bug which has been fixed in the latest 2.11 version.
I haven't checked 2.10, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's fixed
in the latest 2.10.x version as well.

  /Mats

Robert Memering wrote:
Hi all,

I have some smaller staves in my score. I got them
by scaling StaffSymbol and fontSize (as shown in the
"staff-size.ly" example in the Tips and Tricks section).

However, the Musica Ficta Accidentals in these staves
are too big. They don't seem to be scaled.

How can I override the size of these accidentals?

I tried overriding some properties of the
AccidentalSuggestion object (size and font-size),
but it had no effect.

Regards,
Robert

        Mats Bengtsson