Re: LilypondTool Plugin install -- ClassDefFound

From: Donald Axel
Subject: Re: LilypondTool Plugin install -- ClassDefFound
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 00:02:40 +0100

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 23:28:47 +0100
Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden> wrote:

> You could try removing .jedit directory from your $HOME

Yes, I did that too and selected system-level install. I will
write down the details and mistakes and put them somewhere on the
Internet:-)

Your mail crossed the one where I reported **complete success**!

It all runs though the system memory is 256 MB and Java expects
quite a lot more. But Linux has a very intelligent swap-algorithm,
so it works and is fast and nice. 5 seconds for a small musicexample.

Now I actually think that I will find the time and energy to correct
some errors in my earlier LilyPond settings and my own
"Lily"-compositions.

  Thanks again from

  Donald

--