Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads

From: Kevin Dalley
Subject: Re: Sponsorhip of new note heads
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 16:09:47 -0800

Thanks.  I missed the upwards-pointing triangle.  I should be able to
figure out enough metafont to make the triangle point downwards.

The upwards pointing triangle isn't listed in

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/source/input/regression/collated-files#note-head-style.ly

though the triangle is in the example immediately before this one.

The first URL has claims of including all note-head styles, from

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Special-noteheads#Special-noteheads

though it seems to lack a few examples.