Re: Chord Tremolo between staves

From: René Brandenburger
Subject: Re: Chord Tremolo between staves
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:06:27 +0100

Hi list,

with version 2.11.29, the tremolo bars touching the heads is fixed, but
I get a warning about stem length, and the bars don't follow the notes
between the staves. I would expect an output like the one in the
attached png file scanned from an actual score. Should this be
considered a bug or are their some tweakings to get this right?
The following example shows the same behavior, but is without staff
change. If I change the tremolo 32 to a tremolo 16, the stems look
alright and the tremolo bars have an according slope.

greetings

rene

\version "2.11.16"
\relative c'{