Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk

From: nordisc
Subject: Re: A-Play is running on www.a-play.dk
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 23:32:10 +0100 (CET)

----- Start Original Message -----
Sent: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 22:53:02 +0100
From: Bertalan Fodor <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden

> For me it also seems like a bunch of good ideas for LilyPondTool ;-)
>

> Bert

Dear Bert,

I have your plugin, and I am very impressed (almost gave up on our own amateur
program). But our goal is more on the educational side, as as we normally
produce music teaching books. We want the guitar boys and the Norah Jones piano
girls to learn to sightread notes. So we give them some great chords and some
jazz stuff, that they can impress their band with. And they learn, rehearse and
enjoy themselves.

You are very welcome to use all you want from A-Play. We have heaps of piano
stuff too from our new 600 pages Basic Piano, including some really nice "piano
chords". You could update your Lily Piano with scale exercises and sounds (and
beeeps for wrong notes!). Only a shot from the hip - should be fairly easy.
Let's have a talk soon to exchange ideas. We would be happy to assist you.
Please write, and let's brainstorm.

Best regards
Henrik

----- End Original Message -----