Re: Controlling the very first bit of "preferatory" spacing?

From: Maximilian Albert
Subject: Re: Controlling the very first bit of "preferatory" spacing?
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:59:23 +0100

Trevor Bača schrieb:

> Hi Max,
>
> Check chapter 11.4 in the next couple of days for a substantial
> expansion of the proportional docs, which goes into a considerable
> amount of detail on all of these settings, complete with pairs of
> contrasting examples.

Am I correct to suppose that these changes are penned by you? In any
case, I would like to thank you (probably on behalf of a lot of other
users as well) for pointing out so many useful facts in recent mails
(very aptly put at that) and especially for the amount of work you have
recently invested in clearing up and expanding certain parts of the
documentation. Thanks!

Max