Re: Editor OT: s-underdot in vim?

From: Mark Knoop
Subject: Re: Editor OT: s-underdot in vim?
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:33:35 +0000

On 05/02/07, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:
On 2/5/07, Mark Knoop <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 05/02/07, Trevor Bača <address@hidden> wrote:

> > > Try (in Insert mode): Ctrl-V u1e63
> >
> > Perfect. Thank you!
>
> As you've probably guessed, you can insert any unicode character that way.
>
> BTW, do you use vim to edit lilypond? I've noticed that the vim config
> files distributed with lilypond are somewhat broken. Does anyone
> maintain these? They seem to predate vim 7.

I do use vim, yes.

BUT I've never bothered with any of the syntax or config files ... I
just stare at a black screen.

If you get them working, though, I wouldn't mind trying them out.

I'll continue my hacking and let you know when I've got them going.

PS: sorry for sending those to you and not the list - I'm still
getting used to gmail...

--
Mark Knoop