Lyrics Problem

From: 9-bert
Subject: Lyrics Problem
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:47:48 -0800 (PST)

Hello!

I got a problem adding lyrics to a piece for four brass instruments.
Although I already searched the net and some forums I didn't get any
furhter, but I hope you can help me.

That's what I've got:
\new PianoStaff <<
        \new Staff {
                \clef treble \key f \major
                << \trumpetone \\ \trumpettwo >>
        }
        \new Staff {
                \clef bass \key f \major
                << \tromboneone \\ \trombonetwo >>
        }

So far that's ok, the notes are printed exactly as I want them to be. Now I
want to add lyrics above the staffs. The lyrics belong to the first trumpet
(/trumpetone). I tried something with /addlyrics but that does not work in
polyphony and /lyricsto but I only got errors or weired output.
I hope you can give me a hint how to handle this.

Thank you!
Robert