PNG size issue

From: lala lala
Subject: PNG size issue
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 15:55:40 +0100

Hi all !

I have a problem with a png file generated with lilypond. Here is my lily file :
\version "2.10.6"
#(ly:set-option 'point-and-click #f)

\header {
    title = "toto"
}

\paper {
  #(set-paper-size "a4")
}

melody = \relative c' {
   \clef treble
   \key c \major
   \time 4/4

   a4 b c d
}

\score {
   \new Staff \melody
   \layout { }

I run : lilypond --verbose --png -dresolution=72 --pdf test.ly

As paper-size is A4 and resolution is 72dpi the resulting png must be 595 x 842 px BUT it's 612 x 792 px (that is an US-letter with the same resolution ..)
On a multipage sheet, I got several png with the good size.

More weird : if I check lily output I see that lily call :
gs  -dEPSCrop -dGraphicsAlphaBits=4 -dTextAlphaBits=4 -dNOPAUSE -sDEVICE=png16m -sOutputFile="test.png" -r72 "test.ps" -c quit

When I executed this line after running lilypond my PNG is overwritted by a PNG with the good size !

Is it a bug ? Or do I miss something ?

PS : by the way, is there a way to specify that I want only black and white PNG ??

Essayez Live.com, votre nouvelle page d'accueil ! Personnalisez-la en quelques clics pour retrouver tout ce qui vous intéresse au même endroit. au même endroit.