change margin in a 2nd score block?!

From: Alexander Rose
Subject: change margin in a 2nd score block?!
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 15:45:35 +0100

Hello,

I have a piano piece for which the 2nd part is notated in seperat staffes for the left and the right hand.

So I have two score blocks:

1st Part:

\score {
  \new PianoStaff
  << \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = "Piano  "
     \new Staff = "upper" \upper
     \new Staff = "lower" \lower

  \layout { indent = 13\mm }
}

2nd Part:

\score {
  <<
    \new PianoStaff
    << \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = \markup{ \smaller "R.H. " }
\set PianoStaff.shortInstrumentName = \markup{ \smaller "R.H. " }
       \new Staff = "upper" \upperHighFour
       \new Staff = "lower" \upperLowFour

    \new PianoStaff
    << \set PianoStaff.instrumentName = \markup{ \smaller "L.H. " }
\set PianoStaff.shortInstrumentName = \markup{ \smaller "L.H. " }
       \new Staff = "upper" \lowerHighFour
       \new Staff = "lower" \lowerLowFour

Since I want to print the 'shortInstrumentName' only in the 2nd part it would make no sense to change the left-margin property globaly in the paper block.

I tried to alter the margin within a layout block in the 2nd score block:
  \layout {
            \context { \paper
              left-margin = 12\mm
              line-width = 170\mm
but that does not work.

I'll be happy for any pointers. Thanks.

(btw: I knew that seperate files would be some solution...)

Greetings
Alexander