Re: converting from Encore and using segno+coda

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: converting from Encore and using segno+coda
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:55:24 +0000 (UTC)

Murilo de Lima <murilolima87 <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Also, in the documentation, it's not clear how to use Segno and Coda, e.g.,
> how
> to put a "D. S. al Coda" or "To Coda".
>
> Thanks,
> Murilo

In section 8.1.3 Text Marks, it describes how to place these marks.

Section 8.2.3 Rehearsal marks describes how to generate a Segno mark and a Coda
mark.

>From your question, it appears you found section 8.2.3 (you didn't ask about
Segno or coda, just about text).

I found this information the way I normally do in the manual -- I download the
pdf file and use Reader to do a text search.  In this case, I searched for the
word "coda".

Hope this helps,

Carl Sorensen