Re: Help with repetition of ties and volta alternatives

From: Daniel Tonda Castillo
Subject: Re: Help with repetition of ties and volta alternatives
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:56:15 -0600

Hi everyone, I found it, sorry.

Daniel Tonda Castillo wrote:
Hello everyone:

I know I've read where to do this but I can't find how to set ties for different alternative endings, can somone point me in the right direction?

eg:
\relative {
\repeat "volta" 2 { c4 e d f4~ %% Repeat this tie in the second ending
   }
   \alternative {
       {
         f4 e8 d e4 d
        f4\repeatTie e8 d e4 g4 %%  \repeatTie goes after the note

Daniel Tonda Castillo