Re: Controlling vertical spacing exactly - mini HOWTO

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Controlling vertical spacing exactly - mini HOWTO
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 16:23:59 -0800

Trevor Bača wrote:
The following might be of interest to folks using proportional
notation. If there's any general interest (of if Graham wants it to be
so) then I'll retype the following as an addition to 11.3.4
"Controlling spacing of individual systems".

Definitely. I don't think you need to make many changes; I'd get rid of the capital-letter sections at the end, though. Or integrate that material into the rest of stuff.

In the future, it's safest if you cc'd potential doc stuff to the -devel list, since I don't read -user in any great detail these days.

Cheers,
- Graham