Re: Usability Question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Usability Question
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:25:59 -0800

Upro wrote:

Graham Percival-2 wrote:
I personally would condense this down to one or possibly two voices. Somebody else might have other suggestions.

Suggestions like condensing a four voiced, polyphonic piece by Bach for an
Urtext edition for one of the major publishers seems to me a strange
reaction to my query.

Between the line, an answer like that reads like "I also don't know it".

Umm, yes. That's precisely what "Somebody else might have other suggestions" means.

I'm trying to use lilypond for an important publication, so I'd be glad to
get some real help here!

I gave you "real help" -- out of your four questions, I answered two of them completely. I didn't know how to do everything, so I gave you the best answer I could.

BTW, when you're asking for "real help", it's a good idea to be polite.

- Graham