Strange...

From: Stewart Holmes
Subject: Strange...
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 00:44:08 -0000

Hi everyone,

I’ve just finished working on a piece, but I get a rather peculiar error: See the 2nd bar of the 25th page of the pdf at www.stewartholmes.com/m3.pdf. Notice how, on the second beat, the beam has not been drawn correctly. It’s almost as though the beam at the top should actually be below the other beam, as I remember that in a previous version, the fingerings were in correct positions. This same thing also happens on the 2nd to last bar of the same page, 4th beat.

There isn’t really any meaningful .ly code I can give for this, as the bars in questions contain nothing other than notes, slurs, and the overriding of Slur #’control-points and Fingering #’extra-offset.

Thanks,

Stewart