lilypond fonts in another format

From: jim altieri
Subject: lilypond fonts in another format
Date: Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:40:37 -0500

Hi everybody,
I was wondering, does anyone have a converted version of the lilypond fonts (specifically, New Century Schoolbook) in a format that's usable by other Mac applications (like Illustrator). I'm working on a graphic score that I would like to have the same typography as the other movements, which I'm notating in Lilypond. I'm having trouble getting FontForge to work for me... anyone else get dyld errors when you try to run it?
Thanks,
Jim