Re: uniform-stretching

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: uniform-stretching
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 07:26:44 -0800

Orm Finnendahl wrote:
Hi Graham,

Am 24. Dezember 2006, 05:48 Uhr (-0800) schrieb Graham Percival:
\acciacatura s32
Do you mean
\acciaccatura
? When complaining about a bug, please include a complete example that we can compile (or in this case, not compile).

I can't reproduce the error with a short code snippet. Han-Wen wrote
that he can't deal with larger files so I guess we have to leave that
unresolved until I found a way to reduce the problem adequately.

Sorry, I was unclear. *I* created a small, complete example of a segfault, namely:
{ \acciaccatura s32 }   % this is the complete .ly file

I entered this as a bug, and I believe it is fixed in the latest lilypond. Now, your score might trigger other bugs, but this one at least is finished.

I'm planning to do some tutorial on how to get these things done after
finishing the score as I think it is a non trivial matter to typeset a
score with proportional notation, graphics for the electronic part and
such and it might save some time for someone else trying to do it with
lilypond.

Ok, great!

Cheers,
- Graham