Re: How to make a grace rest?

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: How to make a grace rest?
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:02:25 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, if I had one iota of knowledge about scheme I might do that, but I
think I'll give in to Mats original advice and find a text-based solution
with some 3rd party pre-processor to generate the lp source code with
replacement tokens.  I'm more comfortable with leaving the base lilypond
installation alone, and just putting a "helper application" in front of it.