Re: Has anyone extended \include?

From: Eduardo Vieira
Subject: Re: Has anyone extended \include?
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:40:51 -0200

Citando "Rick Hansen (aka RickH)" <address@hidden>:

> If you have done this can you share it or sell it to me?  (please dont
> suggest m4, I gave up on that monster)
>
> Thanks

Hi, Rick! Yes, this preprocessor looks scary, as well as some advanced
programming with Scheme. But once I got into reading about the GEMA
preprocessor and didn't look as complicated as m4. Maybe it's worth a try.
Another thing I found out that is *really* useful with text editing,
manipulating: Learn Regular Expressions. You can do quite a few tricky search
and replace tasks. And most of text editors for programmers support them.

Eduardo
Neste Fim de Ano, interurbano para cidades próximas ou distantes é com o  21.
A Embratel tem tarifas muito baratas de presente para você ligar para quem
você gosta e economizar. Faz um 21 e aproveite.