Re: lilypond-book in two-column mode?

From: Geoff Horton
Subject: Re: lilypond-book in two-column mode?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 07:44:06 -0500

Are you really trying to put two pages on one sheet?  If so, I find
LaTeX understands it better if I just tell geometry what size the
"page" is, and then use pdfnup to put two pages on one sheet.

That is indeed what I'm doing. For now, Mats' fix works without my
having to learn about a new LaTeX macro, but I'll take a look at your
suggestion when I'm not under as much of a time crunch.

Geoff