Re: Trademark?

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Trademark?
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 13:11:29 +0100

Han-Wen Nienhuys escreveu:
>>> In transposing a song with a text by Walt Whitman, I notice that
>>> Lilypond converts the "TM" in the last name of the poet to a
>>> trademark sign (small fontsize, superscript). Any idea how to avoid
>>> this?
>> This doesn't happen for me, using 2.11.0.  IIRC, Han-Wen has applied
>> patches to fix this problem.
>
> No, the problem was for No being changed into N^{o}.
> The origin of the problem was in the font.

I've applied the same fix (removing the glyph).

Of course it would be better if we could remove the ligature using
GetPosSub() script of Fontforge. I'd welcome patches to do this (in exchange
for the tuplet fix? hint -hint !)

LilyPond Software Design
 -- Code for Music Notation
http://www.lilypond-design.com