Re: Vertical alignmend of volta brackets

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Vertical alignmend of volta brackets
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 23:12:02 +0100

See http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2005-01/msg00013.html
for one solution. A more complicated method to do the same thing is available in the LSR (See the link at www.lilypond.org -> Documentation)
if you search for "Volta".

 /Mats

Quoting Martijn Vromans <address@hidden>:

Hi all,

I use the \repeat {...} \alternative {...} commands to created brackets and I'm
wondering how to adjust the vertical alignment of volta brackets. Can this be
done easily? I'm trying to use the Y-offset setting of the VoltaBracket
property, but it doesn't work. Probably I'm forgetting something very
stupidious, but I don't know.

All the best,

Martijn