Re: convert-ly, musicxml2ly, etc. problems

From: Bonnie Rogers
Subject: Re: convert-ly, musicxml2ly, etc. problems
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:58:26 -0500

Rick Hansen (aka RickH) wrote:

All the import stuff is coming back to me, I only typed exactly what you
typed, except I have to type "python" in front of it because my convert-ly
file has no file extension on the file name.  So if I just type convert-ly
Windows does not know its a python file so it gives up.  When I run it
behind te word "python" I get the import error back.

Rick

Hmmm! Sounds as if I should wait for the Windows installation to be improved before I try 2.10 or 2.11. Fortunately 2.8 serves my simple needs. Has any other Windows user out there succeeded in getting the python scripts to work in 2.10?