Re: Numbering exercises; overriding defaults; points for clefs.

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Numbering exercises; overriding defaults; points for clefs.
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 10:29:51 +0100

As a matter of fact, I've always written every C  and F clef with two
dots, and it is indeed very useful (since there are many C clefs, and
two F clefs, but only one G clef in modern music).

AFAIK : As Far As I Know
IMHO : In My Humble Opinion

(maye this should be integrated in lilypond docs ... :)

Valentin.