Re: Rhythmic slashes

From: Rick Hansen (aka RickH)
Subject: Re: Rhythmic slashes
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 17:18:56 -0800 (PST)

Mats,

This is sort of working, but how would I set the thickness property so that
the slash looks more like the "slash" notehead?  Better yet, is there a way
to actually use the slashed note head character instead?  (the slashed note
head looks like most fakebooks, but this beat-slash is too thick and it
bumps into the right measure bar.  Other than that it's working well.

thanks
Rick