Re: Chord names above staff

From: Frédéric Bron
Subject: Re: Chord names above staff
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 08:30:01 +0100

Your problem is just that you need to include your 2 voices between << >>:

<< \mel \\ \bas >>

Fred

Claus Rogge a écrit :

Am 01. Nov 2006 um 21:29 schrieb Frédéric Bron:

Just add { } around your music after \blg:
{ \clef "treble_8" ... \bas }

Hi Fred, thanks for taking your time ... it seems LP is not really fond of applying chord names to a score that has two voices! If I put the end bracket after the end of part two (the bass voice), LP gives me the first part with chords above staff, then the second part (meant to lie below the first one but on the same system) by itself. If the end bracket is after part one, the chord symbols appear below the staff!

Can you help me out on this one?

--
New CD "Know Greed"
http://cdbaby.com/cd/rogge

--
F. Bron

Frédéric Bron (address@hidden)
Villa des Quatre Chemins, Centre Hospitalier, BP 208
38506 VOIRON CEDEX
tél. : (33) 4 76 67 17 27